The Student Room Group

Occupational Health check for NHS job is taking ages to come back😢😢

I accepted a band 4 NHS post over a month ago and still haven’t got a start date. I have done everything I need to do. Everything has been confirmed appart from my occupational health check which still hasn’t came back. This is my first job after finishing my masters in the beginning of October, therefore I am not currently working and really struggling for money waiting for this post to start! Ive emailed my supervisor as well as trac jobs to ask what to do and no one is able to tell me anything. Is there a way to contact occupational health to speed up the process?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by EmmyParker23
I accepted a band 4 NHS post over a month ago and still haven’t got a start date. I have done everything I need to do. Everything has been confirmed appart from my occupational health check which still hasn’t came back. This is my first job after finishing my masters in the beginning of October, therefore I am not currently working and really struggling for money waiting for this post to start! Ive emailed my supervisor as well as trac jobs to ask what to do and no one is able to tell me anything. Is there a way to contact occupational health to speed up the process?

Don't panic as the is normal with NHS taking time to get back.

It could be that they are awaiting reports from occupational health services or DBS/ PVG as this can take time.

You should have perhaps found a temporary job working with retailing until you got your start date with NHS and then you could easily handed in your notice of leaving so that you could have earned money.

Good luck with your future bank 4 post with NHS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending