The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach training

Hi everyone,

Has anyone started their work coach training? I was wondering what it entails and if it’s from home. I had my first day today and my manager doesn’t know either and said I should get an invite to training in the next couple of days.
Reply 1
Hello from what I know I think they train you onsite I work within DWP centres and usually the new staff are training at their base. I have just been given a provisional from my area and going through the checks but looking forward to getting into it :smile: all the best for your training and congratulations for passing the interview the process is tough.
Reply 2
Original post by ojl1993
Hello from what I know I think they train you onsite I work within DWP centres and usually the new staff are training at their base. I have just been given a provisional from my area and going through the checks but looking forward to getting into it :smile: all the best for your training and congratulations for passing the interview the process is tough.

Thank you, hopefully will know soon and start training as I feel like I’m just hanging around doing nothing haha. So awkward!
Reply 3
Original post by esquay
Thank you, hopefully will know soon and start training as I feel like I’m just hanging around doing nothing haha. So awkward!

Dont worry sure many new staff feel like that if they have a diary system it may be worth spending a few days directing customers to their work coaches good chance to get to know the people you working with and to know some of the claimants you may be supporting in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending