The Student Room Group

Help what a levels do i take for cambridge medicine?

Hi I'm currently in year 11 and applying for colleges. at one college I have already applied to study chem, bio, maths and an EPQ, so i cant change that. however, theres another im applying to and so far im thinking chem, bio, maths and epq. sadly i cant take a 5th (epq is considered 1 a level even tho its worth half an a level cuz they want us to put 250 hours or something into it). BASICALLY MY QUESTION IS: should i take maths or physics to study medicine in cambridge????
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by halaelabd29
Hi I'm currently in year 11 and applying for colleges. at one college I have already applied to study chem, bio, maths and an EPQ, so i cant change that. however, theres another im applying to and so far im thinking chem, bio, maths and epq. sadly i cant take a 5th (epq is considered 1 a level even tho its worth half an a level cuz they want us to put 250 hours or something into it). BASICALLY MY QUESTION IS: should i take maths or physics to study medicine in cambridge????

Which ever one you are likely to do better in.
Reply 2
List of entry requirements for all UK Medical Schools - https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/3060/uk-medical-school-entry-requirements-2024-entry.pdf

Btw - it doesnt matter where you train as a doctor.
The NHS wont ask 'which Uni' - and neither will your future patients.

Quick Reply

Latest