The Student Room Group

Action Plans

Hi, I’m a second year nursing student, and I was wondering I have passed all of my placements so far but I have 3 action plans all on honesty & how I should be factual should I be concerned about that in the sense that I could fail but my action plans have been completed and I have done what they have asked me to & I have passed my placements is there a limit on how many action plans a nursing student can have?
Reply 1
Original post by HR1902
Hi, I’m a second year nursing student, and I was wondering I have passed all of my placements so far but I have 3 action plans all on honesty & how I should be factual should I be concerned about that in the sense that I could fail but my action plans have been completed and I have done what they have asked me to & I have passed my placements is there a limit on how many action plans a nursing student can have?

There is no limit on how many action plans you can have. As long as you complete the action plan and the professional value or proficiency in question is passed by the end of the placement, you cannot fail. You can only fail if the action plan isn't completed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending