The Student Room Group

Is this really going to happen?

Okay I kinda panic about a few things because I think of what if situations. So on results day what if I have bad karma from previous bad actions that I haven't apologized for and that manifests into me not getting in to the uni I want to as a way of punishing me for my actions despite the fact that I've worked so hard for my exams? And I'm not super religious but what if God exists and he wants to make sure I get bad grades so I also learn a lesson? Is this logical or is it just my Catholic guilt talking?
The latter.
Karma doesn’t determine your grades - your exam performance does
(Also not to be pedantic but believing in karma isn’t very catholic…)
Catholic guilt talking, hope you get the grades you need.
Original post by DispiritedDream
Okay I kinda panic about a few things because I think of what if situations. So on results day what if I have bad karma from previous bad actions that I haven't apologized for and that manifests into me not getting in to the uni I want to as a way of punishing me for my actions despite the fact that I've worked so hard for my exams? And I'm not super religious but what if God exists and he wants to make sure I get bad grades so I also learn a lesson? Is this logical or is it just my Catholic guilt talking?

Hi there,
It's totally normal to be panicking the night before and trying to make sense of the potential outcome. All you can do is stay calm and process once the results come in. Have a backup plan if you need and have all your information in order should you need to contact universities about their courses and entry requirements.
Good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Good morning @DispiritedDream :smile:

How are you feeling now?

Totally normal to feel anxious and nervous before results day, I remember feeling the exact same when I was a student.

I wish you the very best of luck today, and I hope you feel proud of yourself no matter what the outcome is. Success is not defined by a single set of results, its the sum of your determination, hard work, and willingness to learn. I hope you can continue to believe in yourself, your potential is limitless! 🚀 #BeResultsProud

Becky
Reply 7

It isn't logical. Hope you get the grades you want today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending