The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Music Grades

I'm told that Oxford Brookes include music instrumental grades when considering your UCAS points. Does anyone know how the University finds out my instrumental grades? There was nowhere to put it on the form.
Original post by Hamish MacLeod
I'm told that Oxford Brookes include music instrumental grades when considering your UCAS points. Does anyone know how the University finds out my instrumental grades? There was nowhere to put it on the form.

Hi @Hamish MacLeod,

Thank you for your question. If your music qualification is on the UCAS tariff calculator then we can consider it. If you have already submitted your UCAS application but have not mentioned you have these music qualifications then please email us ([email protected]) with your music qualifications and we can review them from there 🙂

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by OxfordBrookesRep
Hi @Hamish MacLeod,

Thank you for your question. If your music qualification is on the UCAS tariff calculator then we can consider it. If you have already submitted your UCAS application but have not mentioned you have these music qualifications then please email us ([email protected]) with your music qualifications and we can review them from there 🙂

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Shannon
Admissions Office

Thanks for clarifying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending