The Student Room Group

Educational psychology doctoral training 2023-2024 intake

Hi,

Is anyone else applying for the educational psychology doctoral training 2023-2024 intake? If so have you been able to submit your application? I've got to the point of university selection and it has a notice to say the providers have not yet been confirmed but then they haven't changed the deadline. Does anyone have any insight or experiencing the same thing.

Thanks,
Original post by Blaze193
Hi,

Is anyone else applying for the educational psychology doctoral training 2023-2024 intake? If so have you been able to submit your application? I've got to the point of university selection and it has a notice to say the providers have not yet been confirmed but then they haven't changed the deadline. Does anyone have any insight or experiencing the same thing.

Thanks,

It's because with the UCL course no longer running, they need to finalise the replacement. This will obviously affect people's applications (at least those in that area or willing to travel)
Reply 2
Hi,

Thanks,

The deadline for applications is next Wednesday and it’s still not possible for course selection and submit the application - what’s going on? It’s very stressful!
Original post by DSLSci
The deadline for applications is next Wednesday and it’s still not possible for course selection and submit the application - what’s going on? It’s very stressful!

See my post above - they are still confirming the unis where the courses are
Reply 4
Original post by Interrobang
See my post above - they are still confirming the unis where the courses are

The applications can be completed today 👍
Reply 5
Hi! I know it's quite late to jump on this but I'm having a bit of a last minute panic about my personal statement. Would anyone feel comfortable sharing the kinds of things they've included in theirs?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Gold0405
Hi! I know it's quite late to jump on this but I'm having a bit of a last minute panic about my personal statement. Would anyone feel comfortable sharing the kinds of things they've included in theirs?

Thank you :smile:

The main things you should cover are:

Why an EP
Some knowledge of the role and the relevant documentation
Your application of psychology
Your interpersonal skills

(Not necessarily all separated like that)
Reply 7
Hi,

Has anyone heard from Tavistock or UCL yet?
Hi,

Thanks,

Hello! Just checking but do you mean 2024 intake? It says your post was 5 days ago and seems current but you might want to change the date to get responses from people enquiring about the same thing ☺️ it looks to me like the deadline has just shifted on the application site but I only saw it because I checked - thinking the same thing as you are. So deadline is now November 22nd but the University list still not on there to select from.
Original post by Elizabazile
Hello! Just checking but do you mean 2024 intake? It says your post was 5 days ago and seems current but you might want to change the date to get responses from people enquiring about the same thing ☺️ it looks to me like the deadline has just shifted on the application site but I only saw it because I checked - thinking the same thing as you are. So deadline is now November 22nd but the University list still not on there to select from.
The deadline has already passed (this was posted last year) for Sept intake
Original post by Interrobang
The deadline has already passed (this was posted last year) for Sept intake
Ah yes, i know! I posted this in November and for some reason it's only just been posted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest