The Student Room Group

Dermatologist query

Hi can anyone please tell me whats an alternative coirse for dermatologist. I Don't have the qualifications so is their a similar alternative.

Thank you
Original post by Aishaladha
Hi can anyone please tell me whats an alternative coirse for dermatologist. I Don't have the qualifications so is their a similar alternative.

Thank you

What qualifications do you have?

@-Eirlys- Can you move this thread to the Healthcare forum please?
Original post by normaw
What qualifications do you have?

@-Eirlys- Can you move this thread to the Healthcare forum please?

I'm unable to move it now but wouldn't it be more fitting in the careers section of the forums?
Reply 3

Thank you

Here's some examples of alternatives for you.

What courses are best for dermatology.
What courses should you study to become a dermatologist.

Biology.

General chemistry.

Organic chemistry.

Biochemistry.

Genetics.

Physics.

Psychology.

English.

Thank you

To become a dermatologist there is only one degree you need to do - medicine. Dermatology is a medical specialty and you can only become a dermatologist by doing a medical degree. No other degree will allow you to become a dermatologist.

If you don't meet the requirements now I would recommend taking a gap year and retaking as needed to meet the requirements. If you are unable or unwilling then you will need to consider other careers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending