The Student Room Group

AON 2024 Graduate Program

Has anyone received an AC invite after the video interview for AON's graduate scheme? I finished my VI for commercial risk consulting and a week later was told that my answers were impressive but it does not guarantee a place in the AC - internal discussions we're gonna be made. Haven't heard back since.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tdj2000
Has anyone received an AC invite after the video interview for AON's graduate scheme? I finished my VI for commercial risk consulting and a week later was told that my answers were impressive but it does not guarantee a place in the AC - internal discussions we're gonna be made. Haven't heard back since.

Its everytime's story with AON . I am trying since last year.. and I got the same.
Reply 2
I’m in the exact same spot - but I received the email 2 weeks ago. I hope they’ll give a date for the AC to both of us soon enough. Let me know if you’re given one.
Reply 3
Has anyone that applied to employee benefits consulting gotten any feedback?
Reply 4
I applied for Investment Consulting.

Completed VI over a month ago tbh, just checked the website and it says interview in progress. Anyone know what this means or if anyone's on the same stage?

I haven't had any communications from Aon since completing.
Reply 5
Original post by 187sab

Completed VI over a month ago tbh, just checked the website and it says interview in progress. Anyone know what this means or if anyone's on the same stage?

I'm in the exact same position, the interview in progress status just means that a decision hasn't be made to progress or reject the application yet. I've not received any emails since sending off the VI in October. What office have you applied for?
Is there are any numericals in chat based test?
Original post by 187sab

Is there are any numericals in chat based test?
Reply 8
Original post by User8908
I’m in the exact same spot - but I received the email 2 weeks ago. I hope they’ll give a date for the AC to both of us soon enough. Let me know if you’re given one.

yeah of course! it's been a month since i received the email, hopefully all goes well for us both 🤞🏼
Reply 9
Original post by 187sab

Same here
Reply 10
Anyone applied to the group risk industrial placement and heard back ? I did my VI for this on the 18th of October and still haven’t heard anything
Reply 11
Just sat my interview for reward consulting (I think it opened later than other programmes - I might be wrong though) and it was the LONGEST VI I’ve done so far, why were there so many subparts to each question!! How long after the VI does it take to hear about AC?
Original post by grad2425
Just sat my interview for reward consulting (I think it opened later than other programmes - I might be wrong though) and it was the LONGEST VI I’ve done so far, why were there so many subparts to each question!! How long after the VI does it take to hear about AC?

i applied for reward consulting as well. i did my video interview on 4th October I think and I haven't heard back at all ☹️

Can you please tell me what kind of questions they ask in vi*?

hey’ have you heard back from AON yet?
Reply 15
Original post by anushkathakurr
hey’ have you heard back from AON yet?

Nope, nothing! I think I did my interview wayyy too late to even be in with a chance though!
Reply 16
Anyone else get an email about being successful in the video interview but on a shortlist for an AC? Investment Consulting
Reply 17
Original post by 187sab
Anyone else get an email about being successful in the video interview but on a shortlist for an AC? Investment Consulting

I still haven't heard back about my VI for Investment Consulting, which office have you applied for?
Reply 18
Got the invite to Investment Consulting AC on Thursday! Finally lol. Any tips?
Reply 19
Original post by 187sab

Yeah I did for London, it said they start ACs in February?

Quick Reply

Latest