The Student Room Group

Ofcom graduate scheme 2024

I haven't seen a new thread for the 2024 application cycle, so thought I'd start one.

Has anyone applied for the Policy Enforcement & Research Graduate 2024 scheme?

Scroll to see replies

I applied! Has anyone heard back? I'm assuming it will take a while before anything happens.
Reply 2
Original post by manjamilano
I applied! Has anyone heard back? I'm assuming it will take a while before anything happens.

Hey , yeah I passed both the assessments now I have to do a Vid interview within 10 days. Have you done the assessments ?
Original post by Rehmaxoxox
Hey , yeah I passed both the assessments now I have to do a Vid interview within 10 days. Have you done the assessments ?

Oh! I just did the blended assessment and haven't heard anything since! What assessments did you do?
Reply 4
I've applied for the policy enforcement role but yet to do the blended assessments.
Reply 5
I got myself confused with another Grad scheme. No I haven't done the blended assessment yet, ignore my previous reply haha
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 6
Inhavent heard anything too
Reply 7
Oh! I just did the blended assessment and haven't heard anything since! What assessments did you do?

If u don't mind me asking , did you have any questions that you had to answer by recording your self? If you did then what sort off questions were you asked?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Brinelle1
Inhavent heard anything too

If you done mind me asking , what questions were u asked for the vid interview?
Reply 9
To those who have attempted the Blended Assessment, what kind of video interview was conducted at the end? Were there behavioral questions (how would you behave in the given situation?) or did they revolve around Ofcom's knowledge (why are you interested in Ofcom etc.?) I am not asking for what kind of questions were asked, just an idea so that I can prepare accordingly. Thank you :smile:
In the email regarding, the blended assessment it was clearly mentioned there would be a video interview but taking the test I was surprised there were none. I got ready and got my best set-up out but yeah nothing.
Reply 11
That's surprising! Thankyou
Reply 12
There wasnt a video part
Reply 13
There wasnt a video part

May I know which scheme did you apply for? I mean the graduate role!
(edited 4 months ago)
I had a video interview part (applied for policy scheme) - just three questions about my strenghts and how I approach certain tasks. But I did my blended assessment right when the applications opened so they might have taken them out. No qs about ofcom though.
Reply 15
Original post by random753
May I know which scheme did you apply for? I mean the graduate role!

Policy love
Reply 16
I had a video interview part (applied for policy scheme) - just three questions about my strenghts and how I approach certain tasks. But I did my blended assessment right when the applications opened so they might have taken them out. No qs about ofcom though.

Thats strange
Thats strange

Yeah it is...maybe there were techical difficulties with the videos (uploading or something), so they decided to remove them?
What feedback have people received? Mine was very average so not feeling great
Reply 19
When can we expect to hear back? Or has anyone heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest