The Student Room Group

Can't find any good revision materials

Im in Second Year of College, doing BTEC Computing and IT, and can't find any good revision materials for Computing - I have looked EVERYWHERE!!! from quizzuz, to erevision and can't find ones that are specific to Computing Unit 1 - Principles of Computer Science. So please help me, my exams are in January and I am expected a Distinction! any help will be appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by jxssshhy
Im in Second Year of College, doing BTEC Computing and IT, and can't find any good revision materials for Computing - I have looked EVERYWHERE!!! from quizzuz, to erevision and can't find ones that are specific to Computing Unit 1 - Principles of Computer Science. So please help me, my exams are in January and I am expected a Distinction! any help will be appreciated!

you are in year 2 and you are doing unit 1

for year 1 we did unit 1 and 2
for year 2 we are doing unit 3 and 4
Reply 2
look at the specification
and search on youtube the specific u find like for example for unit 1 watch videos on decomposition and Pattern recognition and Algorithm design and Structured English (pseudocode) and Flowcharts using standard symbols to list a few.
And same for unit 3 and 4 and 2 search youtube or online specific topics in there unit 3 Project management concepts and Interpreting the business case.
And ask teachers for mock question or past papers and have the disciple to do them and you'll be fine
Goes for the other unit as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending