The Student Room Group

A Level Chemistry revision techniques

Hey,
Anyone wanna let me know some of their best revision techniques? With the exams soon approaching I've just got some last few details to learn so any techniques would be really helpful :smile:!
Reply 1
i usually cry onto the pages, although it means i can't read whats on the page I atleast dont have to revise it
Reply 2
Original post by libbi_mayy
Hey,
Anyone wanna let me know some of their best revision techniques? With the exams soon approaching I've just got some last few details to learn so any techniques would be really helpful :smile:!

Heya!
There are lots of ways to revise! Here are some of the best ways to do revision:

-Active Recall: This technique involves actively recalling information from memory rather than simply reading or re-reading notes. You could try making flashcards with questions on one side and answers on the other, then test yourself on the material.

-Past Papers: Doing practice problems is a great way to reinforce your understanding of the material and prepare for the exam. Make use of past papers, textbooks, and online resources to find practice questions.

-Mind Maps: Creating a visual representation of the information can help with memorization and understanding. Try making a mind map for each topic, using keywords, diagrams, and arrows to connect ideas.

-Group Study: Studying with classmates can be helpful for discussing difficult concepts, testing each other's knowledge, and gaining new perspectives. Just make sure to stay on task and avoid distractions.

There are many more, it's about discovering what works best for you :h: If it helps, Study Mind has lots of free chem revision notes and practice questions to help you out!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Reply 3
Original post by Cyion
i usually cry onto the pages, although it means i can't read whats on the page I atleast dont have to revise it

no no you have a point, the information can osmoticly enter you

Quick Reply

Latest