The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology learning & revising resources

Hi guys. I would like to ask how hard is it to study Psychology for AQA? Are there any notes, papers or other supporting materials? Where can I find them? As well as want to ask if anyone has any good study advice? I'll take it on board seriously. Much appreciated! ^o^
Original post by Kevay
Hi guys. I would like to ask how hard is it to study Psychology for AQA? Are there any notes, papers or other supporting materials? Where can I find them? As well as want to ask if anyone has any good study advice? I'll take it on board seriously. Much appreciated! ^o^

Hii, I'm not doing psych but i'm pretty sure there are some good resources on physics and maths tutor :>
I'm guessing you're doing alevel psych?
Reply 2
Original post by Kevay

Print out the specification and make sure you have gone through all the topics.

Knowing your evals are important as they make up 10 marks in your 16 marker essays.

It's okay if you can't remember all the researcher's names. As long as you know the main ones for the AO1!I got an A* using the blurting technique and spaced repetition (this is key for long-term memory!!)

Check out this store if you need any notes/template and specification checklists!https://studychicboutique.etsy.com

All the best, you can do this!
Reply 3
Original post by gfdfg3333
Print out the specification and make sure you have gone through all the topics.

Knowing your evals are important as they make up 10 marks in your 16 marker essays.

It's okay if you can't remember all the researcher's names. As long as you know the main ones for the AO1!I got an A* using the blurting technique and spaced repetition (this is key for long-term memory!!)

Check out this store if you need any notes/template and specification checklists!https://studychicboutique.etsy.com

All the best, you can do this!

Thank uuuuuuuu🥺❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending