The Student Room Group

English Literature Power and Conflict

Hi, I am very stressed for mocks. Does anyone have any grade 9 quotes for each poem and analysis that cover most themes and questions that could come up? THANK YOU xx
Reply 1
Hi, I am very stressed for mocks. Does anyone have any grade 9 structure for english literature - for each question? THANKSS xxx or any general tips for a 9
Reply 2
Original post by JibberJam
Hi, I am very stressed for mocks. Does anyone have any grade 9 structure for english literature - for each question? THANKSS xxx or any general tips for a 9

Hi! I’d recommend watching Mr Bruff videos on the texts you do. For the main body paragraphs, I do a topic sentence (a sentence vaguely introducing a point), then explain this in more detail. Then I usually add a few quotes, and do some language analysis on that. I then link to to the rest of the text, and reiterate my point. I would do about 3-5 paragraphs on that, plus an introduction and conclusion.
Reply 3
Mr Salles Teaches English is a pretty useful youtube channel
Original post by JibberJam
Hi, I am very stressed for mocks. Does anyone have any grade 9 quotes for each poem and analysis that cover most themes and questions that could come up? THANK YOU xx

Hiya, I've merged your two threads together.

If you have any further questions, it's best to just post a reply in this thread instead of starting any more. Thanks very much,

MR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending