The Student Room Group

Danone Graduate Scheme 2023/4

Has anyone heard back for Danone regarding the Graduate Scheme (UK)? It is due to start in January 2024 and there has been no communication from them since initial application confirmation. Would be great to know if anyone knows what the hiring process is/ if people have heard back.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not heard anything yet.
Reply 2
Original post by hsypqhd b
Has anyone heard back for Danone regarding the Graduate Scheme (UK)? It is due to start in January 2024 and there has been no communication from them since initial application confirmation. Would be great to know if anyone knows what the hiring process is/ if people have heard back.

Not heard anything back since doing the VI.

What role did you apply for ? I applied for sales
Reply 3
Original post by Leks
Not heard anything back since doing the VI.

What role did you apply for ? I applied for sales

didn't even get the option to do a VI, haven't heard back after initially submitting the application ☹️ I applied for marketing
Reply 4
Original post by hsypqhd b
didn't even get the option to do a VI, haven't heard back after initially submitting the application ☹️ I applied for marketing

Oh that's surprising
I think it was the initial application, a test and then VI and then assessment centre?

Assessment centres are supposed to be around the week of the 4th of December.

I'd assume they'd likely send you the test to do this week and then get back about assesment centres invitations next week

So still have hope
No reply yet for me. I just had the online assesment and no update yet. I applied for marketing
Reply 6
Original post by ashutoshdhawan99
No reply yet for me. I just had the online assesment and no update yet. I applied for marketing

When did you do your assessment?
Original post by Leks
When did you do your assessment?

28th October. How about you?
Reply 8
28th October. How about you?

26th October
Original post by Leks
26th October

Have you been in touch with any hr or mailed them?Also what is your LinkedIn? lets connect there?
Reply 10
Have you been in touch with any hr or mailed them?Also what is your LinkedIn? lets connect there?

No I haven't. I haven't been able to find a way to directly reach them.

And sure DM me
I can't DM anyone here yet, feature is locked. Also, when did you have the Video interview? and was hte itnerview with the HR
Reply 12
Video interview was part of the assessment
Passed assessment and immediately went to VI
Original post by Leks
Video interview was part of the assessment
Passed assessment and immediately went to VI

Oh yes. That i did as well. Still waiting for an update now, Hopefully we get a reply this week.
Reply 14
Oh yes. That i did as well. Still waiting for an update now, Hopefully we get a reply this week.

Yeah hopefully!
Getting a job for Jan Start would be great.

Do you have any idea how the Assessment Centre goes?

I'm also not 100% on if it's the final stage.
Original post by Leks
Yeah hopefully!
Getting a job for Jan Start would be great.

Do you have any idea how the Assessment Centre goes?

I'm also not 100% on if it's the final stage.

No Idea. But i have read that they give you a few tasks to perform at the time. I think that is the final round only, cause we get to meet the managers and hiring team.
Reply 16
No Idea. But i have read that they give you a few tasks to perform at the time. I think that is the final round only, cause we get to meet the managers and hiring team.

Interesting. Well I hope we both get some good news this week
Original post by Leks
Interesting. Well I hope we both get some good news this week

did you get any update yet?
Reply 18

No updates here
Reply 19

We have to find out this coming week or assume we aren't getting invited to the AC since the AC is meant to be the week of the 4th

Quick Reply

Latest