The Student Room Group

Selling revision online

I was thinking about selling my GCSE and A Level notes online, but wasn’t sure if it was worth it and if so where would be the best place to sell them. I know there are websites like Stuvia and StudyPool but I’m assuming they make some profit (?), but I also imagine my notes would be more popular on a website specifically for selling notes opposed to something like Etsy or EBay. Any thoughts?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was thinking about selling my GCSE and A Level notes online, but wasn’t sure if it was worth it and if so where would be the best place to sell them. I know there are websites like Stuvia and StudyPool but I’m assuming they make some profit (?), but I also imagine my notes would be more popular on a website specifically for selling notes opposed to something like Etsy or EBay. Any thoughts?

I and some of my friends have bought notes from Etsy so I would recommend there :smile:
I highly recommend Stuvia, I sell my notes there too :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous #1

Etsy is highly recommended.
Reply 4
Original post by KristenTang
I highly recommend Stuvia, I sell my notes there too :biggrin:

Do you mind if I ask how much you roughly make per month and what you’re selling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending