The Student Room Group

Revision resources

Hi, I’m looking to profit off of my gcse knowledge but I don’t think I can commit to tutoring. Instead I was thinking of making revisions packs for subjects, such as vocab organisers for french/language etc. but I don’t know what website or how I would sell them nor how to price or advertise them. Where can I sell my notes if I were to make them? As most of my notes were physical I would be remaking them online. And is it worth the time - I feel it might take away from time spent revising my a levels (I’m in y12) and wouldn’t be worth it in the end if I didn’t make a decent amount of money. I’ve never run a small business before or anything. So please help!!
Original post by lili__1
Hi, I’m looking to profit off of my gcse knowledge but I don’t think I can commit to tutoring. Instead I was thinking of making revisions packs for subjects, such as vocab organisers for french/language etc. but I don’t know what website or how I would sell them nor how to price or advertise them. Where can I sell my notes if I were to make them? As most of my notes were physical I would be remaking them online. And is it worth the time - I feel it might take away from time spent revising my a levels (I’m in y12) and wouldn’t be worth it in the end if I didn’t make a decent amount of money. I’ve never run a small business before or anything. So please help!!

You can try sell on something like Etsy or Facebook marketplace if you wanna try local

Quick Reply

Latest