The Student Room Group

help me pls

my partner suffers from autism and mental health issues.im not sure how to help her with her autism and was just curious if anyone had some ways to.i want to educate myself on autism to help her in some way.i also dont know how to help when she goes through panic attacks so id like some advice on that too.thank you in advance
Autistic myself (I'd rather go anonymous). What are her struggles with autism? You sound very caring :suith:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Autistic myself (I'd rather go anonymous). What are her struggles with autism? You sound very caring :suith:

thank youuu!!it affects her socially like she gets very very anxious in social situations and she doesnt like certain foods.i know people with autism have a higher chance of having mental health problems.she suffers from anxiety and depression too
Original post by Anonymous
thank youuu!!it affects her socially like she gets very very anxious in social situations and she doesnt like certain foods.i know people with autism have a higher chance of having mental health problems.she suffers from anxiety and depression too

I can definitely relate to all of these
Reply 4

I can definitely relate to all of these

does anything help you with any of these
Original post by Anonymous
does anything help you with any of these

Knowing I'm autistic was a big thing which helped after mental health spiralled.
Being listened to and understood and having accomodations can do a lot ❤️
Reply 6

Knowing I'm autistic was a big thing which helped after mental health spiralled.
Being listened to and understood and having accomodations can do a lot ❤️

thank you so much for helping me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending