The Student Room Group

When does LNAT booking open?

Booking opens today 1/8, so I was under the impression booking would open at midnight. It hasn’t for me although I have been refreshing the Pearsonvue website while logged in for the past 15 mins. Is anyone else having this happen? And will booking open in the morning about 8-9am or so instead???
Original post by AcaButterKnife
Booking opens today 1/8, so I was under the impression booking would open at midnight. It hasn’t for me although I have been refreshing the Pearsonvue website while logged in for the past 15 mins. Is anyone else having this happen? And will booking open in the morning about 8-9am or so instead???

i booked it at like 7, what date did you book?
Original post by random262837

I booked for Oct 3rd. Actually fell asleep after staying up to about 1-2am, then woke up again about 7am (thank goodness) and got roughly the date I wanted, you?
Original post by AcaButterKnife
I booked for Oct 3rd. Actually fell asleep after staying up to about 1-2am, then woke up again about 7am (thank goodness) and got roughly the date I wanted, you?

i'm doing it the 9th coz i rescheduled like a day later
Reply 4

CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW YOU BOOKED UR EXAM DATE ??? im low-key stressing cause i have no idea how to I checked the website and all. pls help
Original post by spam44
CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME HOW YOU BOOKED UR EXAM DATE ??? im low-key stressing cause i have no idea how to I checked the website and all. pls help

make an lnat account through the pearson website
Reply 6
make an lnat account through the pearson website

I did I did im all logged in but the website is telling me to look the navigation tab on the left but I only have my profile, my dashboard change the language option or sign out .pls help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending