The Student Room Group

trouble

So, I had a olevel good exam , but at the end of the exam after our scripts have been collected by the invigilators, a friend of mine turned around from his seat and asked me "How was your exam?" I said, "It was pretty good’’. Right then, the head invigilator came and took the candidate number cards of me and my friend.did she disqualified me ??? im really stressed can anyone please help
Original post by nafee4642
So, I had a olevel good exam , but at the end of the exam after our scripts have been collected by the invigilators, a friend of mine turned around from his seat and asked me "How was your exam?" I said, "It was pretty good’’. Right then, the head invigilator came and took the candidate number cards of me and my friend.did she disqualified me ??? im really stressed can anyone please help

Your actions match the following for which the indicative sanction is a warning (no loss or marks, and no disqualification):

"isolated incidents of talking before the start of the examination or after papers have been collected"

(Source: JCQ's Suspected Malpractice Policies and Procedures, Appendix 6.)

Section 10 of the same document says, "The candidate is issued with a warning that if he/she commits malpractice within a set period of time, further specified sanctions will be applied." So, don't do it again. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest