The Student Room Group

extracurriculars for my personal statement for pharmacology

hi, im an a level student (1st year) who is going to go on to study pharmacology at university. i was just wondering what kinds of extra/supercurriculars i could do to put on to my personal statement for university. also, what kinds of work experience placements would be beneficial to look into also? thanks :smile:
Hi there,

If your ambition is to become a Pharmacist then I would say anything to do with working with people where you can show communication, teamwork skills, time management, or empathy would be beneficial. Anything that can demonstrate that you want to help people! If your school has any science clubs, or any opportunities to visit science museums or workplaces.

What you really want to be demonstrating in your PS is your passion for the subject and show your personality!

Ask your teachers if they can assist you with any placements or extracurricular activities as well.
Reply 2
Original post by CCCU -Rep
Hi there,

If your ambition is to become a Pharmacist then I would say anything to do with working with people where you can show communication, teamwork skills, time management, or empathy would be beneficial. Anything that can demonstrate that you want to help people! If your school has any science clubs, or any opportunities to visit science museums or workplaces.

What you really want to be demonstrating in your PS is your passion for the subject and show your personality!

Ask your teachers if they can assist you with any placements or extracurricular activities as well.

bruh they said pharmacology not pharmacy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending