The Student Room Group

Doubt 🤔 💭

Can I send the same personal statement and cv to different universities in London ?
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Bettth
Can I send the same personal statement and cv to different universities in London ?

For what sort of course are you applying? If it's a full-time undergraduate degree, then your application must be made via UCAS, which only allows you to provide a single personal statement (which they forward to all universities) anyway.

Or is this for a postgraduate course?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
For what sort of course are you applying? If it's a full-time undergraduate degree, then your application must be made via UCAS, which only allows you to provide a single personal statement (which they forward to all universities) anyway.

Or is this for a postgraduate course?

Thank you!
It’s for an undergraduate degree
Original post by Bettth
Thank you!
It’s for an undergraduate degree

OK. Then ask I said above, that's one personal statement for all unis / courses and no CV. The UCAS application will capture some details which might be typically on CV, like the names and dates of organisations you've worked at before, but for most students these sections would be empty.

Are you applying with the support of your school / college? Or are you doing this all by yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending