The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca Graduate Schemes UK 2024

I just thought I would create a forum for 2024. I just completed the SHL stuff and did utterly awful. Good luck all. How has everyone else found it so far?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rory0007
I just thought I would create a forum for 2024. I just completed the SHL stuff and did utterly awful. Good luck all. How has everyone else found it so far?

Which programme is this for? The rotation associate?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
I also didn't do too great, hoping that everything else about me will be beneficial for the company.
Reply 3
Original post by convidat003.316
Which programme is this for? The rotation associate?

I made this for any of them. Personally, I applied to the BPD grad scheme. No way I'm going to get it now :frown: hahaha

Original post by txgrad
I also didn't do too great, hoping that everything else about me will be beneficial for the company.

Same, on paper I think im in with a decent shot.
Reply 4
Did anyone get any news?
Reply 5
Original post by Sanjeev1234
Did anyone get any news?

Im sure no one will for the next couple of weeks, Deadlines only closed yesterday
Reply 6
Applied for BPD. Got CBD - Medium on the SHL assessment. Pretty sure I didn't make the cut.

The numerical reasonings were too time consuming and missed three questions at the end 😢

Won't be wasting weeks waiting for a rejection, gonna be applying for other jobs now.

Good luck to the rest of you!
Reply 7
Original post by DJabba
Applied for BPD. Got CBD - Medium on the SHL assessment. Pretty sure I didn't make the cut.

The numerical reasonings were too time consuming and missed three questions at the end 😢

Won't be wasting weeks waiting for a rejection, gonna be applying for other jobs now.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Got very similar d jabba, im not wasting my time either. Those questions! So hard in the time given. Couldnt event wrap my head around the information the questions gave in the time given.
Reply 8
Got very similar d jabba, im not wasting my time either. Those questions! So hard in the time given. Couldnt event wrap my head around the information the questions gave in the time given.

was the assessment multiple choice?
Reply 9
Original post by greyic
was the assessment multiple choice?

In a sense that you could only put pre-defined answers in yes, but not a standard multiple choice where you have 4 options. there was more ordering of stuff
Reply 10
In a sense that you could only put pre-defined answers in yes, but not a standard multiple choice where you have 4 options. there was more ordering of stuff

thank you! I've got my SHL test coming up for the marketing graduate role so any advice is much appreciated :smile:
Hey guys, my situation is a little different as I am applying to a placement instead of a grad job, but I still need to do the SHL test. How did you go about answering it? I saw the first question and panicked and quit as I only have 12 minutes to 8. Any tips???
I just got an email to do the interview and was surprised because I did awful on the test
Reply 13
same I was shocked, I only did well in my SJT but my SHL was CDD so was expecting rejections
Original post by emilynorris
I just got an email to do the interview and was surprised because I did awful on the test
Reply 14
Congratulations!! If you dont mind me asking, how did you do on the SHL test? i havent heard back yet!
I applied for the medical graduate programme, and didn't do great in the SHL test, but managed to get an interview. Not too sure on how the process works on getting to the next stage
Reply 16
Original post by imade45
I applied for the medical graduate programme, and didn't do great in the SHL test, but managed to get an interview. Not too sure on how the process works on getting to the next stage

Congratulations!! If you dont mind me asking, how did you do on the SHL test? i havent heard back yet!
Original post by gorilla1

Low on SJT, and CCD in SHL, I guess they would look at your whole application then proceed to shortlist you, i’m really not sure
Hi folks, I was invited to hirevue interview for the ibex programme, any idea what sort of questions they ask?
I can't find any information online. thanks
Reply 19
Hii, how long after finishing the SHL did you guys get an interview invite? I also applied for the medical graduate programme, but just did the SHL yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest