The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Switcihing degrees between schools

I have an offer for the MEng Electronics and Computer Science course, would it be possible to switch my degree to an Informatics course? The MEng is in the school of engineering, but since its a joint course between engineering and informatics subjects, i was wondering if it'd be possible to switch degrees.

Thank you
Original post by Bitnl
I have an offer for the MEng Electronics and Computer Science course, would it be possible to switch my degree to an Informatics course? The MEng is in the school of engineering, but since its a joint course between engineering and informatics subjects, i was wondering if it'd be possible to switch degrees.

Thank you

Ring up and ask!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
kindly can you share your conditional offer ? is it AAA or A*AA
Original post by Bitnl

Thank you
there is a conditions on the website to allow students to shift the courses , it was almost impossible in the past but they eased the process relatively nowadays

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending