The Student Room Group

cambridge interviews

i've had my interview for hsps at clare today and i know other interviews are happening at the minute/coming up soon... how did people find their interviews?
Original post by emmab0488
i've had my interview for hsps at clare today and i know other interviews are happening at the minute/coming up soon... how did people find their interviews?

How did it go?? I’ve got my HSPS interview coming up and I am so stressed. What are your predicted?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
How did it go?? I’ve got my HSPS interview coming up and I am so stressed. What are your predicted?

not bad? i find it difficult to know what they're looking for in an interview so don't really know how well i did at all but i felt a lot less nervous than i thought i would about it and i'm happy with how it went. it basically is just like having a conversation with your interviewer so it felt quite relaxed to me. good luck for yours! when is it?
Original post by emmab0488
not bad? i find it difficult to know what they're looking for in an interview so don't really know how well i did at all but i felt a lot less nervous than i thought i would about it and i'm happy with how it went. it basically is just like having a conversation with your interviewer so it felt quite relaxed to me. good luck for yours! when is it?

Monday for me
Reply 4
Monday for me

good luck!! you'll do a great job 🙂
Reply 5
Just had my two interviews yesterday and honestly really enjoyed them! I was freaking out at first, but the interviewers were super friendly and really made me feel comfortable. For anyone still stressing out about their interview(s), I'm sure you'll do great! It's definitely not as scary as people make it out to be (at least, not in my case)
Original post by Labda18
Just had my two interviews yesterday and honestly really enjoyed them! I was freaking out at first, but the interviewers were super friendly and really made me feel comfortable. For anyone still stressing out about their interview(s), I'm sure you'll do great! It's definitely not as scary as people make it out to be (at least, not in my case)

What college? And course?
Reply 7
What college? And course?

History and Politics at Homerton!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending