The Student Room Group

i'm 15 and i feel like 2023 has been the fastest year of my life

i'm 15 and i feel like 2023 has been the fastest year of my life and i wish
that things would turn around for me because i have fallen into a deep depression and i have anxitey sometimes it get's to the point were i can't move can i get some awnsers on how to fix that because all of my friendships are toxic and so are my relationships.
Original post by Anonymous #1
that things would turn around for me because i have fallen into a deep depression and i have anxitey sometimes it get's to the point were i can't move can i get some awnsers on how to fix that because all of my friendships are toxic and so are my relationships.

im so sorry. i can relate but maybe try working on yourself and try to get good friends and get better relationships watch for red flags tho
Original post by Anonymous

I understand. Just make sure to keep an eye out for warning signs and focus on improving yourself, making friends, and your relationships.
yeah sounds like me a few years ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending