The Student Room Group

OCR A A-level physics advice

Hey
I'm finding some topics in year 13 physics really hard to understand or I understand the content but can't apply to questions. I got A in my As level physics exam but that was after a put an incredible amount of effort into understanding each topic. I have tried putting effort into understanding the topics that I don't understand in year 13 but nothing is clicking. The topic I can't seem to get the hang of is electric and magnetic fields. I would be appreciative of any advice and i don't mind having to put more effort so does anybody have advice on how i can improve my understanding in those topics or physics in general and how improve my application in question?
Reply 1
Physics really is all about application! which makes it just soo stressful cz no matter how hard you study... if ur not properly understanding it and making connections then u won't be able to solve questions.
I'd say the best way to improve in physics is doing exam questions. no matter how hard a topic is, there is only certain types of questions that can be asked about it, if you do loads of exam questions then u will see a pattern. That's the best advice I can give you 😢*
Reply 2
Original post by Voxanne
Physics really is all about application! which makes it just soo stressful cz no matter how hard you study... if ur not properly understanding it and making connections then u won't be able to solve questions.
I'd say the best way to improve in physics is doing exam questions. no matter how hard a topic is, there is only certain types of questions that can be asked about it, if you do loads of exam questions then u will see a pattern. That's the best advice I can give you 😢*

okay thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest