The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

What are the chances I get the offer from Imperial for Computing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SnowyPanda
Wow, that’s crazy, I mean how did they get ucas rejections from jmc this year when the final interview dates aren’t even arrived yet, wow. Not that this should matter to me but do u know when they got jmc rejections on ucas for 2024, like which month at when, cos obviously I still haven’t heard anything and I haven’t been rejected yet which is a possibility but still, not being over stressed yknw. Also, for jmc ucas rejections, they weren’t for deferred entry right, so for those people who applied in sept-oct 2022. Apologies for the questions btw, it’s just anxiety yk

around early Jan and no deferred entry.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 61
does anyone have sample questions of what to expect for the imperial computing interview?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by evelynfung
does anyone have sample questions of what to expect for the imperial computing interview?

have you received an invite? for what date?
Reply 63
i emailed them to ask if there'll be additional interviews apart from the ones on their website and they said the following:

"We will be running a few additional interviews online up until the start of March. Please check your emails regularly in case of any updates."

This was 5 days ago
Original post by tjola7
i emailed them to ask if there'll be additional interviews apart from the ones on their website and they said the following:

"We will be running a few additional interviews online up until the start of March. Please check your emails regularly in case of any updates."

This was 5 days ago
up until the start of march is 8 days away huh 😭
Original post by tjola7

This was 5 days ago
Is that only for international applicants or does this apply to home applicants too
Original post by aspiringpiece
have you received an invite? for what date?
Did u get an interview for 28 feb
I don't think 28th invites are out
Reply 68
Is that only for international applicants or does this apply to home applicants too
they didn't specify but i'm a home student
Original post by Anonymous #4
I don't think 28th invites are out
What how? Maybe people got invites for 28th Feb but not saying anything or keeping quiet lmao
What how? Maybe people got invites for 28th Feb but not saying anything or keeping quiet lmao
one person said they got it yesterday
Original post by tjola7

This was 5 days ago

I imagine online interviews will mainly be for ppl who got interview invites already but physically couldn’t make it. Not sure on this though
Original post by Anonymous #6
what? where did he say that? When did he do his admissions test and what did he think he got out of 10? Is he contextual or smth
what? where did he say that? When did he do his admissions test and what did he think he got out of 10? Is he contextual or smth
Imperial CS Interview on the 28th Feb copy and paste that its in that thread
Original post by Anonymous #6
I looked, and he sad he got it on 1st march, not 28th, so technically I havent heard of 28th invites yet. Also, hes prolly intl anyways. Hopefully they will send them tomorrow 28th invites. I cant find anyone who already got 28th feb invites tho, unless they gave them 3-4 weeks before which seems pretty unlikely
I looked, and he sad he got it on 1st march, not 28th, so technically I havent heard of 28th invites yet. Also, hes prolly intl anyways. Hopefully they will send them tomorrow 28th invites. I cant find anyone who already got 28th feb invites tho, unless they gave them 3-4 weeks before which seems pretty unlikely

Calm down, people probably are starting to receive them at this point and it’s just not very nice to belittle other ppl based on the fact that they’ve got an interview invite and you might not yet. If you’re good enough to get one, it will come soon. Good luck in any case!!
Original post by Anonymous #7
Calm down, people probably are starting to receive them at this point and it’s just not very nice to belittle other ppl based on the fact that they’ve got an interview invite and you might not yet. If you’re good enough to get one, it will come soon. Good luck in any case!!
oki
Reply 77
he confirmed he's applying for aerospace not CS/JMC
I heard people saying that if u don’t hear from imperial by 29th February, it means rejection, but the last interview date for home is on 28th February. So is it still possible for home applicants to get invites by/on 29th February or smth, and would they have it online too? Or is the 29th Feb time for intl applicants for them to receive invites, if so when for home ones
Reply 79
I heard people saying that if u don’t hear from imperial by 29th February, it means rejection, but the last interview date for home is on 28th February. So is it still possible for home applicants to get invites by/on 29th February or smth, and would they have it online too? Or is the 29th Feb time for intl applicants for them to receive invites, if so when for home ones
I would say 28th is the last publicised interview date but this may have changed though I doubt it. What they'll do is they'll fill the 28th interview date with people who sat the admissions test on the 16th of Feb and then any remaining places will come from people still waiting for interview.

As for internationals, I'm not sure how it's gonna work. If there are different dates for internationals (which I don't think is true because we had a person from Romania and Hungary in my interview group), and the interviews are still ongoing, it's quite close to A levels, don't you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending