The Student Room Group

how do i bring my grades up before gcse

im starting my gcses next year and all my grades are 6/7 and getting worse. how do i bring them all up before picking my options. what textbooks and resources do i use for science, english, maths, french, history im struggling big time.
Original post by blackcattt
im starting my gcses next year and all my grades are 6/7 and getting worse. how do i bring them all up before picking my options. what textbooks and resources do i use for science, english, maths, french, history im struggling big time.

Making your own revision resources is very beneficial as you can tailor them to your own needs. I make my own flashcards online (mainly so I can't lose them) and revise using those.

CGP revision guides are very useful, especially for science but they make revision guides for pretty much every subject and exam board so they are probably worth considering. I also found Seneca useful during my GCSEs, but you definitely need to use it alongside other revision methods as it isn't thorough enough. Past questions and papers are useful for exam practise, and you can use them to see where you are losing marks.

Quick Reply

Latest