The Student Room Group

Atkins Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Wanted to create a thread for 2024 Atkins degree apprenticeship applicants, but just out of curiosity how did everyone else do on the Immersive Assessment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by kz_dfg23
Wanted to create a thread for 2024 Atkins degree apprenticeship applicants, but just out of curiosity how did everyone else do on the Immersive Assessment?

I first applied in late Nov via the gov.UK website, and completed the immersive assessment. But, following a technical error they allowed me to retake it. Since then they have replied (yesterday) saying they are beginning the business review to sift applicants for a final interview stage. From the feedback report, my verbal intellect and grit sections weren’t completed well and I did stutter in the video questions. I don’t feel particularly confident but I guess I’ll have to wait for the outcome. (The role I applied for was L6 Project Management)
Reply 2
I appreciate you sharing your experience. Hopefully, you make it to the next stages. Best of luck, and keep staying positive!”
What is the assessment Im now at this stage but I don't want to do it before get a brief understanding on what it wants to get from me. Does anybody know the sort of question I could be asked ? I'm apply for the digital and technology solution L6 Degree
Original post by hasan594

I first applied in late Nov via the gov.UK website, and completed the immersive assessment. But, following a technical error they allowed me to retake it. Since then they have replied (yesterday) saying they are beginning the business review to sift applicants for a final interview stage. From the feedback report, my verbal intellect and grit sections weren’t completed well and I did stutter in the video questions. I don’t feel particularly confident but I guess I’ll have to wait for the outcome. (The role I applied for was L6 Project Management)

Have you had your interview yet?
Original post by Mohamed-jey

Just done my immersive assessment at Atkins for Bristol Digital and technology solutions and I have been admitted to business review where I have received a congratulations email explaining how they are interested in my application and will be getting into touch with me for a virtual interview.

I can't say what the question were but they consist of 15/20 scenarios questions and three video recorded personal questions. I hope this help anyone in need and insha'Allah we can all make it in to Atkins2024
Reply 6
Original post by reformed-varnish

Just done my immersive assessment at Atkins for Bristol Digital and technology solutions and I have been admitted to business review where I have received a congratulations email explaining how they are interested in my application and will be getting into touch with me for a virtual interview.

I can't say what the question were but they consist of 15/20 scenarios questions and three video recorded personal questions. I hope this help anyone in need and insha'Allah we can all make it in to Atkins2024

How long did the business review stage take?
Reply 7

Not yet no
Reply 8

Have they told you that your application is under business review with other applications where they decide who they want to invite for the interview or they definitely want to invite you for the interview?
Original post by JulT

Have they told you that your application is under business review with other applications where they decide who they want to invite for the interview or they definitely want to invite you for the interview?

Mine is, just wondering how long this usually lasts
Reply 10
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 11

What do you mine Mine is (jusy not clear from your answer) - under business review or definite invite for the interview?
Original post by JulT

What do you mine Mine is (jusy not clear from your answer) - under business review or definite invite for the interview?

Sorry, under business review
Reply 13

Sorry, under business review
Mine is the same! Fingers crossed!
Original post by hasan594
How long did the business review stage take?

Still going brother I'm waiting now for my interview been on the business review stage for about 2 days now. Haven't got a email for a interview yet
Original post by JulT

Yes brother that's what I've been on for about 2 or 3 days now and I'm awaiting a further email for either interview date and time or sorry you haven't made it.
Reply 16
Yes brother that's what I've been on for about 2 or 3 days now and I'm awaiting a further email for either interview date and time or sorry you haven't made it.

I've been waiting for a month already!:smile:))))
Original post by JulT

What role did you apply for and location ?
Reply 18
London, D&T
Reply 19
Original post by JulT

Same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending