The Student Room Group

Exam stress

So I have my semester one exams coming in less then two weeks and I am stressed. I did terrible in my second year (48%) so I essentially need to get 70% in upcoming exams so I can scape a 2:1 in my degree. Also getting 70+ will slightly reduce the stress for semester 2 exams.

Well due to my coursework’s taking longer than planned I am over a week behind my study schedule and with my lack of discipline over Xmas holidays I am now 2 weeks behind by schedule.

My plan was to make sure I know all the content inside out. And do all the questions and exam papers provided my lectures. Essentially to know everything that it is second nature to me. However due to reasons stated above, I don’t know if I could get to the level I initially wanted as I don’t have that much time left.

I’ve looked at the past papers, I think if I get my head down between now and my last exam it’s definitely possible to get >70.

So what shall I prioritise over the next 2 weeks to get the grades I want (and need!).

Thanks.

Ps. I have been studying but I’m not at the ‘level’ I planned to be at rn. I’ve also never scored >70 in an exam at university.
Reply 1
Btw I do engineering
Reply 2
Make a plan that covers reviewing content and past papers and fits in as much as possible in the time you have. Also build in some breaks. You are where you are, now it’s just about focus, you can cover a lot of ground in 2 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending