The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
A revamped Tuned In begins tomorrow on Rare FM from 11am, with great new and improved music selections (and more of it), as well as cool new features alongisde the music.

Tune in by clicking on one of the links in my sig!:biggrin:
Reply 21
Ok, on air at the moment with my new, revamped show. New features coming up later on - but music selections have changed. You can listen in by clicking on one of the links in my sig! :biggrin:
What channel is it on on radio theaman? Where on FM?
Reply 23
BlueAngel
What channel is it on on radio theaman? Where on FM?

Not onm FM (yet), just click on one of the links in my sig which says "Listen in here or here or here".
theaman
Not onm FM (yet), just click on one of the links in my sig which says "Listen in here or here or here".

deleted
Fun and games with Adam, cool!!!!!
I recommend you put a westlife song on, to make me happy, lol.
Reply 26
If anyone wants a shout out or a request played, or make a predcition about the Brits, or tell me if you're giving up anything for Lent, just text in on 07969 417 282 or e-mail in at [email protected]
theaman
If anyone wants a shout out or a request played, or make a predcition about the Brits, or tell me if you're giving up anything for Lent, just text in on 07969 417 282 or e-mail in at [email protected]

is that you speaking? Yeah I will be making a request.
Thanks adam. :smile: Brians fine.
yay my love for Shane was said on a radio channel :biggrin: :biggrin:
And you pronounced my name right :smile:
Reply 29
Still waiting for the answer to today's quiz question- What was the name of the album released by Keane in 2004?

Also, your comments are welcome on topics, such as The Brits, Lent, or anything you spotted in the papers that was funny! :biggrin:
Yay! I'm getting it on Windows media player :smile:

Edit: Ermm... sort of.

Edit of Edit: Yay! Its working properly :smile: :smile: :smile:
I can't seem to get an e-mail to send to your address for the show though :frown:

Edit: Maybe if i tried sending it to the right e-mail address it would help
Reply 32
My revamped show continues tomorrow from 4pm.

In the meantime, you can e-mail your requests for Doubles, along with the spcial reason or clever link between the songs you've chosen to [email protected]

Also, if you would like to participate in the Rare Pair - and meet a new friend or potential love match, e-mail your pic and details to the address above.

And look out for tomorrow's competition where you could win if you tune in! :biggrin:
Reply 33
On air right now - listen in and send me an e-mail to [email protected] or text in on 07969 417 282! :biggrin:

To listen in, click on one of the links in my sig! :biggrin:
Reply 34
Anyone tuned in?

Currently playing Muse - Sing for Absolution.
Adam, i'm listening in! :cool:
AFI are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 37
20 mins of show remaining - listen in! :biggrin:

Click on one of the links in my sig!
Reply 38

What uni is the radio station attached to? I wanted to listen but can't be bothered to download winamp and media player won't play it.

Pooh Bum Willy :mad:
Sarky

What uni is the radio station attached to? I wanted to listen but can't be bothered to download winamp and media player won't play it.

Pooh Bum Willy :mad:

Hovering over the links suggests UCL...

Did I miss it then?

Latest

Trending

Trending