The Student Room Group

Btec ICT level 3 (information technology) unit 2

Hi so everyone in YR 12 who is doing ICT and with the Pearson exam board .The database exam is very hard . And I can’t find any resources online .Any help
Will be much appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by H_20
Hi so everyone in YR 12 who is doing ICT and with the Pearson exam board .The database exam is very hard . And I can’t find any resources online .Any help
Will be much appreciated

Hi, I'm doing same course as you, If you go online there are many videos to help with unit 2, if you have Google classroom there should be alot of resources that your teacher gave, honestly if you practice you will manage to get a good grade, also do you have any tips for unit 1? I'm struggling with what to do for that unit :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by UN59637886
Original post by H_20
Will be much appreciated

Hi, I'm doing same course as you, If you go online there are many videos to help with unit 2, if you have Google classroom there should be alot of resources that your teacher gave, honestly if you practice you will manage to get a good grade, also do you have any tips for unit 1? I'm struggling with what to do for that unit :smile:

Unit one
You should buy the book of Amazon it is really helpful

I found it best to teach someone the topics so it is better in my memory as I had to find a way to explain it
Reply 3
Original post by UN59637886
Original post by H_20
Will be much appreciated

I would appreciate it if we could talk on phone and you could wake me through a couple of papers before the exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending