The Student Room Group

hola

Deleted
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Two issues, going for McDonalds, plus a friend who’s manipulating and puts getting her oats before being loyal to the friendship group. Let the dust settle a couple of days and see how you feel. You can either do some straight talking of just knock the friendship on the head
Original post by Hdjxkebxkeoxb
Sorry this might be a bit unclear/rambley I’m a hungover as balls. Obviously last night was New years and me and a group of 3 other people went out. We went to a club and left at around 1am. We were starving so decided to try find food, preferably McDonald’s. One of the friends kind of led the way and we were a bit drunk so didn’t question it. We thought we were going to McDonald’s.
We coincidentally ended up outside a boys house. And the friend leading the way said oh *boys name* lives here might just nip in for a bit, you all go get some food and I’ll meet you after. She had met this boy in real life once before. She didn’t want us to come with her and didn’t want us to just wait for her outside. So we left and got food. It was freezing and we were ready to go so told her we were leaving and should come meet us. By this time it had been an hour and a half. And she said no I don’t think so can’t you all find something fun to do.
The thing is she made a MASSIVE fuss about not wanting to go clubbing after the countdown so we didn’t book tickets or anything. And my other friend said the boy was having a party and the friend who had gone to his house spoke about wanting to go for a while. It all feels like some calculated plan for her to go this boys party whilst not missing out on us going clubbing. If she had been honest and just said it would have been fine.
This might feel like a jump but she’s honestly extremely selfish. I’m not sure this felt like the last straw and an annoying thing to do. The hypocrisy. If anyone else had done that she would have gone bonkers. We also found out she has been lying and telling people stuff that other people haven’t said. Overall she is a bad person. She just doesn’t care about anyone but her. I’m not sure where this is going but surely she should be cut out. Idk how she’s been able to act like this with no repercussions whilst making fun of people exactly like her.
Any advice on how to deal with type of person and if I should just cut her off.

If it was just the food incident- would have left things for a few days as others have said, but she is spreading nasty things about you guys and the sprinkles on top is this entire incident that has happened - don't bother with people like that, she clearly doesn't care about you guys and wants to have her own way; it's better to just cut off the friendship 😕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending