Original post by Hellopeople!
Hi everyone happy new year hope u have a good yr

I have speaking exam in Spanish module 2
is hard or no
how do I revise
pls give me some advice
help me!

Hi @Hellopeople!

I studied GCSE German, not Spanish, but here are some of my revision tips for the speaking exam that you might find useful.

Keep on top of your vocabulary. It's likely you won't recognize every single word in the exam, but the more vocab you know, the more likely you will be able to piece together the gist of the conversation. I liked online flashcards for this, like Quizlet, as I could keep updating them with every new word I came across.

Get as much speaking practice in as possible. I was always talking to myself in German. It sounds embarrassing but the more I spoke, the more fluent I became, even if I was just reading some text in German. This really helped with my pronunciation and helped to get rid if hesitation.

And perhaps best of all was looking at past speaking exam papers that I found online Get used to their layout and types of questions, then have a go writing some answers to the questions first. Once you feel confident, have a go at answering the questions by speaking. The more practical practice you do, the more relaxed you'll feel in the exam.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @Hellopeople!

I studied GCSE German, not Spanish, but here are some of my revision tips for the speaking exam that you might find useful.

Keep on top of your vocabulary. It's likely you won't recognize every single word in the exam, but the more vocab you know, the more likely you will be able to piece together the gist of the conversation. I liked online flashcards for this, like Quizlet, as I could keep updating them with every new word I came across.

Get as much speaking practice in as possible. I was always talking to myself in German. It sounds embarrassing but the more I spoke, the more fluent I became, even if I was just reading some text in German. This really helped with my pronunciation and helped to get rid if hesitation.

And perhaps best of all was looking at past speaking exam papers that I found online Get used to their layout and types of questions, then have a go writing some answers to the questions first. Once you feel confident, have a go at answering the questions by speaking. The more practical practice you do, the more relaxed you'll feel in the exam.

I hope this helps and good luck!
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU 🙂

omg thanks for your advice its so helpfull!

Quick Reply

Latest