The Student Room Group

I feel really low but I feel I can't talk to anyone

I don't think I have depression tho just feel really down sometimes
I am on this site as looking for any helpful university info for my daughter but I saw your post and just wanted to reassure you that it's OK if you have days where you feel a bit down, especially at this time of the year when all the celebrations have finished.
However, try not to let it take hold of you. Think about what you would like to get out of your year ahead, write down your professional and personal goals. Break them down into mini goals so they are achievable. Striving to meet goals will help your well-being and hopefully keep those blues at bay. If not, don't be afraid to reach out for help - tell yourself you deserve a good life and to be happy! J.x
Original post by NoobxGamer

Hey, sorry to hear you've been feeling down lately. There's a couple of websites online where you can talk anonymously with someone. One of them that I volunteer on is 7 Cups. I highly recommend using the search function and clicking on verified listeners to ensure you have the best experience, but you can sometimes find good people who want to support you. You might find it helpful! Otherwise, I know of a nice Discord server that has a focus on supporting people. :smile:
Never forget Allah
Original post by NoobxGamer

live a happy life.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Never forget Allah

Talk to Allah

Quick Reply

Latest