The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Parker house fully booked?

Looking at the website for parker house it says all the rooms are completely booked, but we're not able to book rooms until we get a confirmation we're accepted (unless that isn't how it works idk)? Does it just say "fully booked" because you cant book until confirmation? Or have all the rooms gone I am a bit worried haha
Original post by maxboom
Looking at the website for parker house it says all the rooms are completely booked, but we're not able to book rooms until we get a confirmation we're accepted (unless that isn't how it works idk)? Does it just say "fully booked" because you cant book until confirmation? Or have all the rooms gone I am a bit worried haha

To which university does your question relate? Abertay University, maybe? Or Dundee University?

(I can move it that university's forum, where you're more likely to find people who have some idea what you're talking about. :smile:)
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
To which university does your question relate? Abertay University, maybe? Or Dundee University?

(I can move it that university's forum, where you're more likely to find people who have some idea what you're talking about. :smile:)

Abertay uni, thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by maxboom
Abertay uni, thank you! :biggrin:

Moved. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest