The Student Room Group

Forgot to write question number in ip university exam

I m worried that i forgot to write answer number in one of my answers and continued it with previous question but i have written the heading before starting next question. Will the examiner be able to distinguish between both the questions? Will i get the marks for both answers? I m really worried as both are 10 marks questions. And i can't bear the loss as I have explained everything we'll.
Reply 1
Impossible to say for sure but if you've clearly demarcated the two answers, with a heading as you say, you should be OK. There are likely to be other indicators, such as a switch in terminolgy which would make the marker take a closer look.
Original post by Divyansha Arora
I m worried that i forgot to write answer number in one of my answers and continued it with previous question but i have written the heading before starting next question. Will the examiner be able to distinguish between both the questions? Will i get the marks for both answers? I m really worried as both are 10 marks questions. And i can't bear the loss as I have explained everything we'll.

Hi there , I'm so sorry to hear that you made that mistake. It genuinely happens to the best of us , I recently made a really big mistake and it resulted in my lecturer capping me at 40% , it stressed me out a lot but I had to learn to let it go and be more vigilant in the future.
In your case I don't think it would be such an issue , especially if you separated the two question. It sounds like any reasoning adult would be able to make the distinction between the two. Fingers crossed that your lecturer and moderator will mark both questions. I'm sure it will be okay.
I hope this alleviates some of your concerns , I promise lecturers are humans too and they tend to be more understanding than we give them credit for in most cases .
Cece✨
Energy Engineering student
Demontfort University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending