The Student Room Group

Do I go or not?

I'm a year 12 student and I'm considering doing a voluntary trip to Zanzibar next summer after year 13 to help in schools. Now that'd be a lot of fundraising and I did one this year to the same place. I had the time of my life but I'm worried that fundraising and a levels will be more difficult than GCSEs. Let me know your thoughts. TYSM!
Reply 1
Original post by OliSnap
I'm a year 12 student and I'm considering doing a voluntary trip to Zanzibar next summer after year 13 to help in schools. Now that'd be a lot of fundraising and I did one this year to the same place. I had the time of my life but I'm worried that fundraising and a levels will be more difficult than GCSEs. Let me know your thoughts. TYSM!

its after y13 so you would be done with alevels by then and if u really enjoy it then you should go for it and do ity before you start uni!
honestly its so admirable that you do smth like fundraising in a whole different country well done!!!!!
Reply 2
Reply 3

Hi, I understand that this is likely something that does exist but I highly doubt that this is the kind of thing I went on.

Quick Reply

Latest