The Student Room Group

Corpus Christi Cambridge Pelican Programme

I was just wondering if anyone had recieved an acceptance or rejection from the Pelican Programme yet, and if any previous successful applicants of the programme could give any advice for doing well in it?
(edited 3 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by s.chere
I was just wondering if anyone had recieved an acceptance or rejection from the Pelican Programme yet, and if any previous successful applicants of the programme could give any advice for doing well in it?

Hello, I received my acceptance to the Pelican Programme last Wednesday!
Reply 3
Original post by reynoldsjam
Hello, I received my acceptance to the Pelican Programme last Wednesday!

Well done!!! I got waitlisted lol😭 what stream did u apply to? (I applied to law)
Original post by s.chere
Well done!!! I got waitlisted lol😭 what stream did u apply to? (I applied to law)

I applied to History and got straight through, so did my friend who applied to Architecture. There was no task assigned for the History Application, which is probably why there didn't seem to be a waitlist. GOOD LUCK THO!!!! Also, feel free to reply to this when you get the big news. I'm rooting for you.
Reply 5
Original post by reynoldsjam
I applied to History and got straight through, so did my friend who applied to Architecture. There was no task assigned for the History Application, which is probably why there didn't seem to be a waitlist. GOOD LUCK THO!!!! Also, feel free to reply to this when you get the big news. I'm rooting for you.

Oooh well done! I was acc deliberating between law and history lol😭😭 architecure looked rlly interesting too! I'll make sure to reply when I get an update, hopefully its good news!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending