The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Applying to LSE as a retake

Hey
I’m currently retaking my all 3 of my a levels and want to apply to lse, kings and UCL for law. During my a level period last year my grandfather who lives with us fell ill and I had to care for him which impacted my revision and study routine significantly. I was wondering will LSE give me an offer providing I have good predicted grades and achieve them this year? Also should my teachers mention my extenuating circumstances in my reference or is there another process by which I have to inform them?
Original post by Dawud115
Hey
I’m currently retaking my all 3 of my a levels and want to apply to lse, kings and UCL for law. During my a level period last year my grandfather who lives with us fell ill and I had to care for him which impacted my revision and study routine significantly. I was wondering will LSE give me an offer providing I have good predicted grades and achieve them this year? Also should my teachers mention my extenuating circumstances in my reference or is there another process by which I have to inform them?

Your reference should refer to the circumstances briefly and then after you apply your teachers should follow the official process for each university for extenuating circumstances - for example for LSE https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/Undergraduate/Applicants/Secure/Undergraduate-Admissions-Extenuating-Circumstances
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending