The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan VetMed Interviews

I've had responses from 3/5 options on ucas and even been given an offer for one university, but I've heard nothing back from UCLan about the VetMed interviews. I've seen some other people have already had their interviews and have been receiving offers already. Does anyone know when UCLan might be responding to other applicants please? I did apply close to the 16th October deadline so was a later applicant if that makes a difference.
Original post by Sarahmay06
I've had responses from 3/5 options on ucas and even been given an offer for one university, but I've heard nothing back from UCLan about the VetMed interviews. I've seen some other people have already had their interviews and have been receiving offers already. Does anyone know when UCLan might be responding to other applicants please? I did apply close to the 16th October deadline so was a later applicant if that makes a difference.

Hi @Sarahmay06,

Thank you for your message. I understand that waiting to hear back about your application can be an uncertain time. Please be assured that our admissions team are working through applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. Our admissions team have said that interviews for the BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course are scheduled up to March. If you have any questions about your application, please feel free to send us a direct message and I can have a look into this.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Sarahmay06

I got my interview invite last week, they usually do interviews in groups and the last set are around March I think!
Original post by ashleemorley
I got my interview invite last week, they usually do interviews in groups and the last set are around March I think!

Hi @ashleemorley,

Congrats, it's great to hear that you have received an interview invite for our BVMS Veterinary Medicine & Surgery course.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

All the best, 😊
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending