The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

what do you think of UEL

Im thinking of changing uni to UEL as im struggling where i am. Does anyone do the Special Education course? What are your thoughts on the Uni as a whole? My mate said they hated it in their first year but would like more opinions please. TIA
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im thinking of changing uni to UEL as im struggling where i am. Does anyone do the Special Education course? What are your thoughts on the Uni as a whole? My mate said they hated it in their first year but would like more opinions please. TIA
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers BA Special Education and applications can be made using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/ba-hons-special-education

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. I would recommend attending this event as it would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
(edited 1 month ago)
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending