The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Should I attend UEL for sport science

I got an offer from Middlesex and one from University of East London for a sport science undergraduate.
They both seem pretty similar in this particular subject and UEL is a lot closer to where I live.
I’ve heard some bad reviews about UEL, but the sports program looks very interesting and very career focused. Lecturers at the open day seem knowledgeable and approachable. I would also rather have a shorter commute as I will have to work while studying and will have other commitments. I’m just unsure about making my final decision given the reputation of the university.
Honestly if you like UEL and it fits with you and your lifestyle better to go for it , I loved the place on open day and the lectures for my subject were also really good. A lot of people who commute are demotivated with the commute and end up not going. They also have a lot of mature students so are very helpful with student support :smile: Also I think they said the gym is free if you’re a student there so that’s always a plus 🤣 I saw the bad reviews but tbh it didn’t put me off as long as you’re confident asking for help idk
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending