The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Official University of East London Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of East London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of East London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Hi all,

If you have any queries you can DM us here.

If you're an applicant and would like an update on your application you can get in touch with our Applicant Engagement Team. They will be the best team to contact regarding this. You can contact them via telephone on 020 8223 3333.

-Priya 🙂
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Original post by University of East London
Hi all,

If you're an applicant and would like an update on your application you can get in touch with our Applicant Engagement Team. They will be the best team to contact regarding this. You can contact them via telephone on 020 8223 3333.

-Priya 🙂

Hi after completing all tasks how much time should i wait for the cas to be issued?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi after completing all tasks how much time should i wait for the cas to be issued?

Hi there, I hope you are doing well 🙂

For CAS updates please contact our International Team for assistance by calling them on 0208 223 3040 or emailing at [email protected]

Hope this helps.

- Priya
Original post by University of East London
Hi all,
-Priya 🙂

Hi, what does the current timetable for primary education with qts undergraduate look like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending