The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Clifton campus

Hi, I’m going to nottingham to study sports science at Trent and I’m struggling with accommodation! All seems incredibly expensive . Anyone got any advice that will make it easier !
Original post by Carterh111
Hi, I’m going to nottingham to study sports science at Trent and I’m struggling with accommodation! All seems incredibly expensive . Anyone got any advice that will make it easier !

Hi @Carterh111 👋

Our accommodation booking system is open from today, you can see our full range of accommodation prices and book here. If you'd like to discuss your options further, I'd recommend speaking to our Accommodation team on +44 (0)115 848 2894 or email us at [email protected]. One of our advisers will be able to discuss your options and hopefully find you a suitable accommodation.

We understand that it can be difficult with the rise in the cost of living. We've got a wide range of support available to students to provide them with financial guidance and support at NTU, you can find out more here.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, I hope you find an accommodation that fits your preferences.

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 months ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending