The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

What support do students with SEN get at NTU (Clifton campus)?

I have successfully applied to three different universities, two of which I'm interested in, but am yet to accept my offers. These being Nottingham Trent University (Clifton campus) and the University of Lincoln. Originally, I was planning on going to NTU, but after not hearing anything about the support they give for both neurotypical and neurodivergent individuals, while also recieving numerous emails from Lincoln about the support the same individuals would get, I'm beginning to change my mind. My question is, what support do students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) get at NTU? (Particularly those with autism, dispraxia, and ADHD) knowing this could greatly influence my decision, and I don't want to make the wrong choice. Thanks in advance
Original post by LouisBrewer
I have successfully applied to three different universities, two of which I'm interested in, but am yet to accept my offers. These being Nottingham Trent University (Clifton campus) and the University of Lincoln. Originally, I was planning on going to NTU, but after not hearing anything about the support they give for both neurotypical and neurodivergent individuals, while also recieving numerous emails from Lincoln about the support the same individuals would get, I'm beginning to change my mind. My question is, what support do students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) get at NTU? (Particularly those with autism, dispraxia, and ADHD) knowing this could greatly influence my decision, and I don't want to make the wrong choice. Thanks in advance

https://www.ntu.ac.uk/studenthub/student-help-advice-and-services/disability-and-inclusion-services
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending