The Student Room Group

Help I’m lost, BTEC

I’m currently about to finish my first year of college in literally been all over the place in a useless course a level 2 engineering and resitting English. Next year I’m planning of starting sixth form at 17 a year later which really gets to me.
I plan on doing a BTEC most likely IT I want to know if my life ain’t screwed and if the betec will make me successful. I just need reassurance and some advice
Reply 1
It is completely normal to feel uncertain about your academic path and future prospects, especially during the transition from high school to college. Rest assured that your life is not screwed, and there are always opportunities to make a positive change. Choosing to pursue a BTEC in IT is a good decision, as it can provide you with practical skills and knowledge relevant to the field. BTEC courses often have a vocational focus and are designed to prepare students for specific careers or further education. If you have an interest in IT and enjoy working with technology, the BTEC in IT can be a stepping stone toward a successful career in the field. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending