The Student Room Group

Bma, lae ncs

My predicted grades are 99998888, is this enough to get into Brampton manor, LAE and NCS, am I cooked?
By the way, my average maths and science grade is 8.5 and my average maths and English grade is 8.33
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by FalseVerified
My predicted grades are 99998888, is this enough to get into Brampton manor, LAE and NCS, am I cooked?
By the way, my average maths and science grade is 8.5 and my average maths and English grade is 8.33

yeah its kinda dependent on what subjects you want do. if u want to do humanities based subjects then this is more than enough. if you want to do sciences then this is really good too, i go bma, i'm in year 12 and i do sciences and my grades were 9999888887 so you have a good chance 🙂
Reply 2

Nope you are cooked
Reply 3
Original post by raven8247

yeah its kinda dependent on what subjects you want do. if u want to do humanities based subjects then this is more than enough. if you want to do sciences then this is really good too, i go bma, i'm in year 12 and i do sciences and my grades were 9999888887 so you have a good chance 🙂

what were your grades in? i’m in year 11 and my current grades are 99999887766 but i’m predicting 999999998877
Reply 4
Original post by zRickq

Nope you are cooked

is the competition that bad?? cos isn’t that all 8s and 9s
Reply 5
Original post by httpluuv
Original post by raven8247

what were your grades in? i’m in year 11 and my current grades are 99999887766 but i’m predicting 999999998877

i got 9s in bio, maths, history and french, 8s in pe, chem, physics, eng lang, re and one 7 in eng lit
Reply 6
Original post by zRickq

Nope you are cooked

i think they’ll be fine with those grades as long as they actually achieve them
Reply 7
Nope you are cooked

😂 He's takin the ****.
Reply 8
You're fine.. If you want to do STEM you need 9s, but if you want to do humanities you just need a 7. I got a range of 4-9 in my GCSEs and I am in Y12 BMA studying humanities.
Original post by jisradth
You're fine.. If you want to do STEM you need 9s, but if you want to do humanities you just need a 7. I got a range of 4-9 in my GCSEs and I am in Y12 BMA studying humanities.

all 9s for stem??
all 9s for stem??
Not ALL 9s - just 9s in the relevant subjects: Bio, Chem, Physics, Maths.
ur cooked ,my friend was predicted all 8s and 9s but didnt get an offer. u need all 9s if ur doing STEM
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous 2827
ur cooked ,my friend was predicted all 8s and 9s but didnt get an offer. u need all 9s if ur doing STEM
For bma?
If you were doing humanities definitely but ur doing stem and literally 3000 people applied you have a good chance but the competition is crazy for stem and you do only do 8 subjects im not sure if they care but like

but honestly I think you’ll get in im just stressed about my own application ☹️
Original post by Lila12345
If you were doing humanities definitely but ur doing stem and literally 3000 people applied you have a good chance but the competition is crazy for stem and you do only do 8 subjects im not sure if they care but like
but honestly I think you’ll get in im just stressed about my own application ☹️
I do 11, I just did not include the other 3 as they only look at your top 8 when averaging, my predicteds are actually 99998888888, also, I got 9 in my biology and physics mock but I was predicted 8 so that’s a real letdown
Original post by zRickq
For bma?
for LAE. only ppl ik got offers had all 9s
Reply 16

He got an offer tho so he’s not cooked. It is definitely not all 9s, but maybe majority had gotten 4-5 9s. I’d say u just need 9s in stem and ur subject choices

no cos the people in my year that got offers had top 8 averages of 8+ and points 68+
Original post by zRickq
He got an offer tho so he’s not cooked. It is definitely not all 9s, but maybe majority had gotten 4-5 9s. I’d say u just need 9s in stem and ur subject choices

yeah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending