The Student Room Group

How attractive are the girls at the top sixth forms?

I was wondering if the girls at schools like NCS, BMA and LAE are in terms of attractiveness, I got 7 9s and 4 8s so I should be able to get in, idk though.
I know it seems shallow but I've been at an all boys school my whole life and I'm single and ready to mingle, tryna find me a sixth form wife!!
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by anon189648
I was wondering if the girls at schools like NCS, BMA and LAE are in terms of attractiveness, I got 4 9s and 7 8s so I should be able to get in, idk though.
I know it seems shallow but I've been at an all boys school my whole life and I'm single and ready to mingle, tryna find me a sixth form wife!!

Lol it would depend on what year you go, attractiveness is subjective regardless. Don't try and go for a very serious relationship though, just try and have fun. U are only a teenager for so long so enjoy it!
Reply 2
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
Lol it would depend on what year you go, attractiveness is subjective regardless. Don't try and go for a very serious relationship though, just try and have fun. U are only a teenager for so long so enjoy it!

I'm in year 11 so I'm going this year, do you happen to go to any of these sixth forms? If so, how are the girls there
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending